With over 2.3 thousand stores across North America, MythDHR Home Depot is the place to go whenever you feel like your house needs a quick renovation. The retailer chain specializes in construction products, tools, and services with the United States being the retailer’s biggest market. Managing all the employees of such a huge global name is not an easy task. In fact, many wonder how Home Depot seems to have everything under control. Their secret? An online portal to assist all their employees!
MythDHR serves this purpose, and much more. It is not just a login portal for employees, it is a storehouse of information. With MythDHR, Home Depot hr employees can learn about their paystubs, see and manage their mythdhr schedule, access Home Depot company news and the list goes on. It serves as a link between the thousands of employees across all Home Depot hr stores and outlets, its functionality is undoubted.
Are you a new employee wanting to log into the portal at https://www.thdhr.com/? Then you have arrived at the right place. In this article, we shall describe the whole login process, and give essential details and benefits of using the My thdhR portal. Just read on to know more.
Benefits of using Mythr:
The benefits of using MythR are many for both part-time and full-time employees. These are:
- All Employees get access to and learn about the various health plans and benefits enjoyed by the employees, they get access to medical insurance assuring high-end healthcare.
- An additional benefit of life insurance with the health-care benefits are easily accessible from the online portal.
- Employees can even get dental insurance plans to help with their dental payments.
- Can access employee details like mailing address and tax withholdings.
- Get access to all existing tax statements as the portal keeps track of these transactions and can also choose to print tax statements and historic pay statements.
- Direct deposit details can also be changed or triggered from the online portal.
- Employees can also avail the benefit of 15% discount while purchasing shares in the company stock.
- Childcare benefits are also provided to both full time and part time workers. Full time workers get a benefit of $5,000 per child and part time employees get a benefit of $1500 on each child.
- Tabs are kept on retirement plans and employees can get information in the form of profit and registered retirement plans.
- In the case of accidental death or dismemberment, insurance is available in the form of employees’ low loss due to accidental death or loss of or paralysis of limb.
- Employees can even review outline information on respective projects.
- Vision insurance can provide help with expenses related to eye frames, examinations, contacts, and lenses.
How to login into your MythDHR Employee account?
- Visit the official website at https://www.mythdhr.com/.
- Set up your location carefully and check for reassurance.
- Enter your password and user ID correctly in the spaces meant for the same.
Wait for your information to be verified, once it is successfully checked, you will be redirected to the official portal.
Requirements for having a MythDHR Employee account
There are certain requirements that need to be met before officially registering as an employee on mythr. Home depot self service is particularly strict about these to avoid unnecessary trespassing. These include:
- A valid and recognized User ID and Password are the utmost important for having an account on the portal.
- These are only provided to genuine associates and employees. The site is protected and any unauthorized person is sued for unlawfully being on the site.
In case any of these instructions are unclear, you can always opt for contacting the Home Depot team. Some of the contacts sourced from the official website are given below.
Home Depot Benefits Phone Number:
- Benefits Choice Center Phone Number: 1-800-555-4954
- The line stays open from Mon-Fri 9am – 7pm (EST)
Home Depot hr Employee Stock Purchase Plan Phone number: 1-800-843-2150
My tHDR Human Resources Phone Number:
- Call: 1-866-my THDR (1-866-698-4347)
- The line is open from Mon-Fri 8am – 8pm (EST), Sat (RSC & HRSC) 8am – 5pm (EST). Closed on Sundays.
- Email: myTHDHR@homedepot.com
Home Depot Corporate Office Address.
- Home Depot hr
- 2455 Paces Ferry Rd SE, #B #3,
- Atlanta, GA 30339-1834
What is Home Depot Self-Service?
Home Depot Self Service is online to manage the work for the company’s employees. At mythr, potal allows you to view and change the details of the employees. Mythr is employee self service home depot where any of the employee can check homedepotschedule.
How can you access your payslips and history at THDR?
Any employee can access the payslips and history through your thdmyapron account at homedepotemployeeportal.
Who can access the Home Depot associate login?
Only the employee working at Home Depot. The company provides login credentials to their employees only.